Laminar Consulting utilizes a proven Quality Assurance process that increases software quality, efficiency of delivery and speed to market while allowing flexibility to quickly respond to changing business needs. Laminar offers customized processes, methods and QA solutions specific to your project or IT department.
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Process Development
Laminar QA experts will assess your organizations current QA process and incorporate a knowledge base of best practices to identify areas for improvement and establish a new SQA process that will provide an organized quality guide of standards, processes, and procedures to produce, verify, and evaluate software projects and production support issues.
- Increases overall quality of software
- Clearly Identifies Project Milestones dates and deliverables
- Established standards support adherence to the process & facilitates clear communication
- Tools are implemented for increased efficiency, greater collaboration & significant cost savings
- Comprehensive defect tracking facilitates improved metrics
- Increases speed of delivery while minimizing production issues or outages
Laminar’s QA experts will design, document and implement an overall test strategy and approach, test plan, test case writing and execution to achieve first in class test results. We proactively identify and mitigate Quality risks before they become project issues.
- Contributes to the overall success of project delivery on-time and within budget.
- Proper test coverage certifies that Business Requirements are met.
- Provides key metrics to determine the health and condition of software, resources, and requirements.
- Clearly defined entrance and exit criteria guards that software is not overtested while achieving a high level of confidence in quality.
QA deliverables and resources are fully managed by Laminar taking the burden off your IT staff. The QA effort for your project is fully managed from beginning to end by one point of contact at Laminar. Your Laminar QA Manager is local so that important meetings can be attended in person.
- Quick and easy access to staff for short or long term projects with pre-trained QA experts on demand.
- Save time and money by reducing overhead on office space, staffing, and managing FTE resources.
- Frees up resources for business expansion.